We are looking for an SEO/SEM Marketing specialist that can enable us to build our presence online. We have grown organically via outbound business development and referrals, and we are now looking to grow digitally, as such this position will play a huge role in driving our business’ growth and success.
This person will be responsible for planning, implementing, and managing company’s overall SEO strategy. They usually cover a wide variety of duties such as web marketing, web analytics, content strategy planning, link building, keyword strategy, analyze data and consumer trends, and implement SEM campaigns that maximize the clients’ search returns and click-throughs.
- Strategizing, setup, optimizing and scaling of Search, Display and B2B Social Media campaigns in conjunction with Marketing and Sales.
- Daily data analysis of campaigns identifying areas of opportunity to improve performance of campaigns and maximize ROAS
- Perform ongoing keyword expansion including identification and implementation of new strategic paid keyword opportunities
- Landing page split-tests and optimization to ensure we are getting the best return possible out of every ad spend dollar
- Optimize ad copy and landing pages for maximum digital paid conversions while maintaining engaging plus targeted content
- Technical setup of tracking scripts and conversion event codes
- Ideate and define advertising requirements with the copywriting marketing team member
- Conduct market research on keywords, consumer trends, and competing brands
- Analyzing and interpreting research and analytic data to inform the marketing strategy
- Designing and developing online marketing campaigns to maximize search engine returns and website traffic
- Implementing PPC advertising campaigns and SEO best practices.
- Provide detailed reports and ongoing performance improvement plans for each month and quarter
- Always staying up to date with the latest changes on digital SEM platforms
- Monitoring SEM analytics such as redirects, click rates, and customer acquisition rates
- Managing and adjusting PPC budgets to ensure maximum ROI for paid adverts
- Coordinating with the designers and writers to ensure that all content is aligned with SEO best practices
- Generating performance reports and analytics for presentation and review
- Keeping up to date with the latest advancements in search trends, PPC strategies, and SEO best practices
- Own the execution of on-site and off-site SEO tactics with the goal of improving SEO performance against website KPIs: search visibility, visits, leads, engagement metrics, and conversions
- Perform keyword research to identify high-value search phrases to drive traffic that will convert into sales leads
- Optimize on-page elements such as title tag, meta description, URL, headings, images, internal link and more
- Develop and execute effective link-building strategies
- Obtain N.A.P. citations (name/address/phone number) and/or update citations around the web to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- Create and/or update Google My Business listings.
- Monitor industry trends and incorporate established and emerging best practices in SEO into your work.
- Maximize productivity, effectiveness, and efficiency by using tools of the trade, such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, , Google Trends, LinkedIn, and others.
- Analyze web analytics to drive insights and data-driven content optimization recommendations.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business
- 3+ years of eCommerce Marketing experience (preferably B2B)
- 3+ years of Google Ads experience and SEO experience
- Proficiency with analytics and PPC platforms such as Google Analytics, Google AdWords, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook Business Manager
- Knowledge in building backlinks, expertise with content management systems, and familiar with latest SEO practices.
- Google Ads Search, Display, Shopping, Ads Measurement Certified
- Google Analytics Certified
- Experience with A/B testing and other testing metrics
- Experience with a variety of content management systems such as WordPress, Drupal, and Joomla
- Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations
- Strong Excel/report building skills
- Excellent productivity and prioritization skills
- Team player with a strong focus on ROI
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills