We are looking for a marketing writer for a project at a fast-growing B2B high tech company. This role will be responsible for the end-to-end writing process, from discovery through to publishing. They will write headlines, CTAs, short form copy for a diverse portfolio of content across the external company website, homepage, product and solution pages, campaigns, navigational elements, topic pages, internal client website articles, interactive content pieces, direct mail, event promotions, newsletters, ebooks, social, videos, press releases, white papers, case studies and others as needed.
This opportunity is a great fit for self-starters who are passionate about producing high-quality work. They’ll be expected to work both independently at times and collaboratively with different departments. They will be a core member in developing marketing content to fuel thought-leadership and lead generation programs at serVme. Projects will involve research, client interview, and implementing best-marketing approaches to device appealing content.
- Write clear, concise, compelling web copy that integrates product messaging, brand voice, and digital best practices to support overall business goals, including websites, interactive visual aids, videos, advertising, banners, landing pages, and emails all with the sacred SEO in mind
- Create distinctive headlines and simple, human, engaging cop
- Create and set client communication best practices via client servicing tools including Intercom chat, articles, Hubspot, emails, etc…
- Develop knowledge of products, solutions, and related technologies, and distill technical concepts into meaningful customer benefits.
- Execute content calendars across channels (blog, web, and, ungated and gated content) to ensure deadlines are met
- Maintain the company website
- Strategically write and edit blog posts, case studies, white papers, social media posts
- Work closely with cross-functional departments such as product and client servicing to deliver strategic, data-driven, high-performing copy that is on-message and optimized for the web
- Manage the content development process for assigned areas to execute on multiple projects and priorities simultaneously and ensure timely delivery of work
Education and/or Experience:
- 3+ years of experience writing clear, concise marketing copy for corporate websites, at B2B technology companies
- Expert at simplifying complex narratives into concise, compelling short-form web copy
- Digital-first style and a user-centric, strategy-based approach to writing that cuts through the jargon and fluff to bring the essential narrative into focus
- Deep understanding of all aspects of content creation, including digital marketing, SEO, web design, strategy, and UX writing
- Excellent technical writer and understands how to frame a message in a clear, concise, and compelling way
- Experienced in using tools such as HubSpot Software, Intercom, and other tools
- Self-sufficient and self-motivated
- Strong organizational, multitasking and planning skills.
- Excellent eye for detail
- Experience of explaining and validating new ideas for maximum impact
- Ability to work across various levels of the organization while building trust and partnership
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or related field
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken essential. Additional languages such as Arabic, French, German, Spanish and/or French a plus